A smaller facility that offers a boutique experience in aged care
This brand new homely environment now provides residents with beautifully appointed furnished private suites all with access to ensuite bathrooms, individually air-conditioned and with large flat screen TV’s.
Running a clinical model, the facility has registered nurses on site 24 hours a day. Our professional Chef ensures our residents enjoy freshly prepared meals daily. The laundry is onsite to ensure that residents clothes washed on site and don’t get lost in transit.
With a full activities program and individual physio designed exercise programs for our residents the organisation caters to the individual holistically.
Designed by award winning architects and interior designers
- Close the cafes, shops and community centre
- Tree lined courtyards and streets
- Private Suites
- A contemporary palate and furnishings
- A range of lounge areas for socialising, activities or watching on large screen TV’s
- Private courtyards and garden areas
- Lifestyle coordinator, dedicated areas for activities and a wide range of activities to keep our residents active and interested
- WIFI throughout
- Hair and Beauty Salon
Residents can also relax in one of our many lounge rooms, or enjoy the ambience of the lovely northern aspect and indulge in gardens that have been integrated throughout the building. Other offerings include a theatre/activity area and beauty salon.
Our large furnished private suites include:
- Ample natural light and ventilation
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Generous personal storage spaces
- Large flat screen TV and Foxtel channels
- Telephone connection
- Personal desk
- Ample comfort seating for friends and family interaction
Whilst all rooms are fully air conditioned with reverse cycle air-conditioning, large windows and the buildings orientation to North provides considerable natural light and ventilation.
The Cost of Accommodation
A resident has choice as to how to pay for their accommodation. They may either pay it as a RAD (refundable Accommodation Deposit) or a DAP (daily accommodation payment) or a combination of both. At Advantaged Care at Barden Lodge there are a number of room choices and pricing choices available for our residents:
- Classic: Maximum RAD - $350,000
- Premium: Maximum RAD - $475,000
- Deluxe: Maximum RAD - $550,000
- Superior: Maximum RAD - Price Pending
For more information about options by paying a DAP, click HERE.
In addition to the cost for accommodation, you will also be required to pay other fees such as a Basic Daily Care Fee, Extra Service Fee and/or a Means Tested Fee (depending on your personal circumstances).
To obtain specific details of what you may pay, please contact the facility and make an appointment on (02) 9532 2888.